Pirelli Scorpion MX Extra X Tyres Available in Alnwick
Scorpion MX Extra X
FRONT KNOBS: arrow-like layout and side knobs for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped knobs improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
REAR KNOBS: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform knob wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.
ALL NHS (NOT FOR HIGHWAY SERVICE) MOTORCYCLE TYRES ARE ONLY FOR PURE RACING AND CANNOT BE USED ON PUBLIC ROADS.
THEREFORE THERE IS NO OFFICIAL HOMOLOGATION.